For sea lovers, snorkeling, unspoiled landscapes and relax on boat. The Costa degli Dei, the stretch from Tropea to Capo Vaticano, is mostly accessible only by boat. A succession of bays and inlets with crystal clear water and golden sand; mysterious caves; beautiful lagoons where you can swim among hundreds of fish; cliffs, canyons and waterfalls. Your skipper expert local guide, will introduce you to all these wonderful places, stop at the most beautiful spots for a swim and guided snorkeling
Some of the most beautiful spots:
- Skeleton Cave, an exciting experience in which to swim and witness magic.
- Bathing in Riaci Canyon, wonderful scenery
- The splendid pirate lagoon with its emerald-colored water
- Ancient Roman port of Forum Erculis, a natural aquarium
- Praja di Fuo co, a wonderful beach set like a jewel among the inlets of the Capo Vaticano promontory
- The thrill of swimming among hundreds of fish in the crystal-clear waters of the Grotticelle Lagoon
- Tropea’s Isola Bella, the lovers’ cave, the ancient houses built on the cliff.
- Aperitif on board / Snorkeling equipment on board
For an unforgettable boat trip, we have created an itinerary off the popular routes and away from the most crowded places, to give you an immersive experience in the local places, nature and traditions.Your skipper, will introduce you to places you could never reach on your own, to experience an adventure “as a local, like a local.”
What are you waiting for? Get on board! A beautiful adventure is about to begin, experience the magic of the Coast of the Gods!