A 1-day tour with seafood lunch included. Shared tour, 6 to a maximum of 12 guests on board. Boarding from Tropea, discovering one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline in the world; the Coast of the Gods from Capo Vaticano to Murenario to St. Irene, which is mostly accessible only by boat.
A series of bays with the clearest water, golden sand coves, cliffs, lagoons, waterfalls, caves, canyons and natural pools. Swim among hundreds of fish, guided snorkeling with the skipper to discover a marvelous marine spots; wonderful unspoiled landscapes and wild nature.
PROGRAM OF THE DAY:
- Morning: sailing south; from Tropea to Capo Vaticano
- Lunch break: stop in a characteristic restaurant at the port or on the beach
- Afternoon: sailing north; from Tropea to Murenario
LUNCH AT TYPICAL RESTAURANT, MENU:
- Adult: grilled fish, Tropean salad (green, cucumber, olives, onion), wine glass, water, coffee
- Child: hamburger or schnitzel, fries, soft drink
APERITIF ON BOARD:
- Typical sweet and savory, excellent white wine, almond cookies, soft drinks, bottled water
WHAT AWAIST YOU:
- Skeleton Cave, experience the magic
- Canyon of Riaci
- Pirate Lagoon
- Ruins of the ancient Roman port Forum Erculis, wonderful natural aquarium
- Praja di Fuoco, small beach set like a jewel among the inlets of Capo Vaticano
- Swim among hundreds of fish in the clear waters of the Grotticelle lagoon
- Murenario, swim in the semi-submerged pools and channels dug by the ancient Romans, discovering fish, starfish, octopuses, anemones, corals and an infinity of aquatic plants
- Capo Cozzo Lagoon, a bay of golden sand with emerald-colored water
- Bay of the 3 Gauls and Michelino beach
- Isola Bella of Tropea and the cave of lovers
- Bay of Tropea, admire the ancient houses built overlooking the cliff.
- Aperitif and soft drinks offered on board
For an unforgettable boat trip, we suggest this off-route itinerary away from the most crowded places, to give you an immersive experience in the local places, nature and customs.
Your skipper is an expert local guide, he will take you to places you could never reach on your own to experience an adventure “as a local, like a local”
What are you waiting for? Get on board! A beautiful adventure is about to begin, experience the magic of the Coast of the Gods!