If you’ve come all this way to spend the holidays, you are certainly wondering what is beautiful to visit along this coast; here are some of our tips for spending a few hours of magic, sailing to discover the Coast of the Gods; and accompanied by our skippers, expert local guides, live an experience "as a local, like a local".
The whole Coast of the Gods, from Capo Vaticano to the Murenario di Sant’Irene: for lovers of the sea, snorkeling, adventure and unspoiled nature, discovering one of the most beautiful stretches of coast in the world; a day on the boat with fish lunch included. (recommended from 6 years)
A succession of inlets sometimes rocky and sometimes sandy, bays and coves, caves and cliffs, waterfalls and lagoons, natural pools and canyons; in a sea of a thousand shades where you can swim to discover hundreds of fish, starfish, octopuses, corals, anemones and an infinity of aquatic plants.
Where to swim:
– Scalinea, the tongue of golden sand
– The Riaci canyon
– The suggestive wild beach of Capo Cozzo
– The magic of the skeleton cave
– The lagoon of the pirate waterfall
– The natural tanks of the Murenario
– The bay of the 3 Roosters
– The wonderful secret beach of Praja of Fire
– The lagoon of Grotticelle
– Michelino beach, a very suggestive strip of white sand
– Faraglioni of Pizzuta
– Bay of Isola Bella in Tropea and the cave of lovers; suggestive with the ancient houses built
overlooking the cliff, the water so clear that you have the sensation of floating in the void.
Perfect setting for enjoying a delicious typical aperitif on board, with excellent local wine, soft
drinks and sweet and savory delicacies. (aperitif offered, also suitable for children)
– If you like it you can taste the fresh sea urchins, caught by the skipper. (practice that does not damage the marine ecosystem and is in line with local regulations in force)
At each stop, at each swim, a new surprising discovery; a day on a boat in an unforgettable travel experience.
How is your day:
Morning: navigation south; from Tropea to Capo Vaticano – read Itinerary tip 1
Lunch break: stop in a characteristic restaurant at the port or on the beach – see details of the menu
Afternoon: navigation north; from Tropea to Murenario – read itinerary tip 2
N.B.:(la choice of route can vary according to the conditions of currents and sea breezes)
All inclusive lunch menu
Adult: whole grilled fish (alternatively grilled meat), typical Tropean salad (olives, tomatoes, onion, cucumbers …), 1 glass of wine, water, coffee
Child: hamburger or cutlet, chips, drink