If you’ve come all this way to spend the holidays, you are certainly wondering what is beautiful to visit along this coast; here are some of our tips for spending a few hours of magic, sailing to discover the Coast of the Gods; and accompanied by our skippers, expert local guides, live an experience "as a local, like a local".
The coast from Tropea to Capo Vaticano: for lovers of the sea, snorkelling, uncontaminated landscapes and relaxing boat. (suitable for all)
Discovering small coves with crystal clear water, white sand coves, swimming in the lagoon among hundreds of fish, caves, waterfalls, canyons, wild nature, intense scents of the typical vegetation; here are some wonders that you will explore on your boat trip; a journey between sea and land rich in history, legends and mystery.
Where to swim:
– Promontory of Capo Vaticano and the beautiful Praja di Fuoco beach
– Grotticelle lagoon, swimming with fish
– Scalinea Bay, a strip of golden sand with turquoise water; to discover octopus, starfish, colorful
fish, anemones and infinite species and aquatic plants. If you like, you can taste the fresh sea
urchins, caught by the skipper. (practice that does not damage the marine ecosystem and is in line with local regulations)
– Forum Erculis marine archaeological park, of considerable historical interest
– The lagoon of the Pirates waterfall with emerald green water
– Riaci bay, the canyon and the small caves
– Stonecutters’ bay and the skeleton cave, swim in the cave to witness the magic
– Bay of Isola Bella in Tropea and the cave of lovers; suggestive with the ancient houses built
overlooking the cliff, the water so clear that you have the sensation of floating in the void.
Perfect setting for enjoying a delicious typical aperitif on board, with excellent local wine, soft
drinks and sweet and savory delicacies. (aperitif offered, also suitable for children)